I've Been Loving: Revlon Lip Products

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Strawberry
I picked up a few Revlon bits in Boots a few weeks ago and I've been loving them. I'm really impressed with Revlon's lip products, and actually I'm just quite fond of the brand in general! I bought the Colorburst Lipgloss and Revlon Lip Butter and have worn nothing else on my lips ever since! The colours look lovely together and separately and are both really versatile.
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Strawberry
I got the Colorburst Lipgloss in the colour Strawberry, which is actually a lot more pink than the photo suggests. In the tube, the gloss looks like it's packed with shimmer, but this doesn't transfer on to the lip too much. The formula isn't sticky and glides on smoothly. I can't say this lasts very long on the lips, but then again not many lip glosses do! It's longevity is pretty average. I can see myself wearing this gloss a lot, it's a really wearable day to day colour, with just enough brightness to make it interesting!
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Strawberry
Next I got the Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart. Sweet Tart is a bright pink colour, which can be used lightly to give a sweep of colour on the lips, or built up for a bolder look. When the Lip Butters were first released a few years ago I had quite a few, and loved them! But since then I'd completely forgotten they existed. I'm so glad I spotted this and rediscovered Lip Butters. The formula is soft, moisturising, and lovely to apply. Again, the longevity of these isn't too long. I find this fades quite quickly, but does leave a flush of colour on the lips.

I so wish I'd got swatches for these, but taking swatch photos is a lot harder than I imagined! I'll try again next time.

Have you been loving any lip products lately?

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments