My Favourite Make-Up- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Foundation

Friday, February 14, 2014

When this foundation was released in 2012 there was a huge hype surrounding it, which considering the popularity and fame of the YSL Touche Éclat pen, isn't surprising! Somehow, I didn't get round to actually trying the foundation until August last year. Since then, it has quickly grown into my favourite foundation, and I've found nothing that matches it since!

The aim of YSL when creating this foundation was to recreating the illuminating effect of the Touche Éclat over the whole face, while "enhancing your skin's natural beauty." I would say YSL have definitely achieved this. The foundation leaves a light, dewy finish on the face, which lasts throughout the day. Just a light layer is needed to cover imperfections in the skin and achieve an illuminating effect.

I love this, it's exactly what I look for in a foundation. The finish is perfect for me, it lasts all day and covers imperfections. What else would I want?

I wear Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Foundation in the colour B40. It is available here for £30.50.

Have you tried the Touche Éclat Foundation? What's your favourite foundation?
Oh and Happy Valentine's Day! Have you got anything nice planned?

Follow me on on Twitter and Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments