Sinful Colors Nail Polish Review

Thursday, March 06, 2014

Sinful Colors Nail Polishes
Sinful Colors Nail Polishes
I've seen Sinful Colors nail polishes in Boots quite a few times, but it wasn't until last week that I actually got around to buying some. The colour range is huge, I was spoilt for choice and spent quite a while deciding what colours to go for before deciding on these three. Cinderella is a lovely pale blue with a slight shimmer, Pistache is a pastel green colour and Boom Boom is bright pink. 
Sinful Colors Pistache
Pistache was lovely to apply, it went on smoothly without any streaks and dried within minutes, which is definitely essential if you can't sit still for too long like me! I've been wearing this colour for 5 days now and it's lasted quite well, with only one nail getting chipped which I'm pretty impressed with! The colour is lovely on, I wouldn't say it's a mint green but more of a bright pastel (is there such a thing?) green that's unlike any other colour I own.

(Excuse the multi-coloured nails coming up!)
Sinful Colors Cinderella
Cinderella looks like such a perfect colour in the bottle, pale blue with subtle shimmer. However, when I came to apply this one it seemed quite gloopy and needed three coats to get rid of the streaks. This one definitely needs more patience when applying, it takes an age to dry. It's still a lovely colour though so I'm sure I'll get use out of it!
Sinful Colors Boom Boom
I would say Boom Boom had the best consistency of all three. It went on so smoothly and was opaque with one coat. This had a similar drying time to Pistache so again I was pretty impressed! I wouldn't normally go for a bright pink like this one in nail polish, but I thought it looked so nice in the bottle I'd give it a try, and I'm not disappointed!

I'm definitely going to be purchasing more Sinful Colors nail polishes! The colour range is huge and at only £1.99 they're a bargain!

What nail polishes have you been loving lately?

Please excuse the lack of posts this week and last, SO busy with dissertation work. Once it's all over I'll be back to posting every other day!

In the meantime you can find me on Twitter and Instagram :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments