I've Been Loving: Lush

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Lush The Olive Branch

I've been meaning to post about these products from Lush that I've been absolutely loving lately! I had these two in a Christmas gift box, but I've since repurchased both!

The Olive Branch Shower Gel
This is a product I would never have picked out for myself. I'm a lover of really sweet scents, so olive oil and vine leaves wouldn't really appeal to me, but I'm so glad I got to try this! The scent isn't sweet at all, but really fresh and clean smelling which I love. My skin feels really moisturised and lovely after using this. The bottle mentions you can use this on hair as well, so without any high hopes I gave it a try. My hair was left feeling so clean, conditioned and smelling amazing! I will without a doubt buy this again and again, it's quickly becoming my favourite shower gel!

Lush Jelly Orange Soap
Since looking for this online I've got a sneaky suspicion it might have been a Christmas limited edition soap. However, I've picked this up in store since Christmas so it's worth a look! This soap is so sweet smelling and orange-y, it smells just like orange flavour lollies. To be honest, it's the scent that makes me love this, not that I don't love the soap, but I love most Lush soaps anyway! It leaves me feeling clean without being drying, and the scent fills my bathroom for days! Apparently Lush's Sexy Peel is pretty similar to this so I'll have to try it out!

What are you loving from Lush recently? Have you tried either of these, or Sexy Peel soap? I'd love to know!

I'm on Twitter and Instagram! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments