Spring Wishlist

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring Fashion1 - Dorothy Perkins, 2 - H&M, 3 - H&M, 4&5 - Barry M, 6 - New Look, 7 - Matalan

1 - I've never really taken much notice of Dorothy Perkins in the past, but I've visited a few times lately and have loved everything! I love the colour of this shirt, and the material feels lovely. This would be really versatile and perfect for Spring. 

2 - I love these patterned trousers from H&M. I think they'd look nice casually with a t-shirt or more dressed up with a blouse or cami, and for £12.99 you can't go wrong! 

3 - I'm loving lime/neon green lately. I think having a bag or accessories in this colour is a really easy way to brighten up an outfit, and this one from H&M is gorgeous.

4 & 5 - Barry M Gelly nail polishes are my favourite drugstore nail polishes. I've found they dry really quickly and don't chip too easily which is perfect for me. These new colours are so nice for Spring, I'll definitely be picking them up in the next few weeks! 

6 - I saw these shoes in New Look last week and fell in love. The colour seems brighter in person, they would be absolutely perfect for Spring and Summer. 

7 - Matalan have really surprised me lately, and have some lovely things in. This skirt caught my eye, I think I'd get a lot of wear out of it now the weathers a little bit warmer (hopefully I haven't just jinxed it!)

What have you had your eye on in the shops lately? :)

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments