Easy Easter Nail Art

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Easter Nail Art
As a distraction from writing my dissertation (which is why I haven't posted in so long, sorry!) I thought I'd try some cute easter bunny themed nail art. This was so easy to do, and I think they turned out so cute! I'm definitely going to be sporting easter themed nails for the week or so! 

Nail Polishes in a row
To paint my nails I used Sinful Colors nail polishes in (L-R) Pistache, Boom Boom and Easy Going. I'm loving these polishes lately, they're amazing for the price, I wrote a review here. I also used a Seventeen nail art pen in Black and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat. 

how to do easter nail art

how to do easter nail art
I followed really simple steps to achieve this manicure. After painting my nails with Pistache I used Easy Going to create a semi-circle on the top of my ring-finger nail. I then used Easy Going to create two lines on either side of the semi-circle for the bunny's ears.

how to do easter nail art
how to do easter nail art
Then I used Boom Boom to create two smaller splodges as the inside of the ears, and the Seventeen Nail Art pen to draw three little dots as eyes and nose.

easter nail art
I'm loving this nail art, I think Pistache is a lovely colour for spring and the little bunny is a fun addition (especially if you need something to do to distract you from working!).

Will you be trying out any easter themed nail-art?

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments