Halloween Fashion

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I love Halloween! I always have, maybe it's something to do with my love for Autumn. The darker nights and the colder weather, the start of the party season and the excitement of being able to dress up all spooky. I'm about 5 years old at heart.



But, asides from the fancy dress, you can always sport a more toned down Halloween look. The Halloween ranges in stores have been really drawing me in lately, and I think you could sport some of this as day time wear (and as fancy dress!)

1- Topshop, 2-H&M, 3-Topshop, 4-YMC, 5-Missguided, 6-New Look, 7- New Look, 8- Topshop

I know, I know, there's only a very short period of time you can actually wear any of this stuff. Pretty much just the month of October, actually. But look how cute it all is! I love the bat print Topshop skirt, and the Halloween themed nail wraps. Topshop never fails to please me with it's Halloween themed pieces, remember THAT JW Anderson for Topshop bat jumper?
I don't know, maybe it's just me who loves spooky-themed everything! After all, we all need to channel our inner excitable 5 year old every now and then!


One last thing! I've been loving this Yankee Candle Candy Corn Halloween candle. It smells lovely, really fitting with the season, and makes the room all cosy and warm. Asides from all of that, how could you resist the themed jar?

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments