January 2014 Photo Diary

Thursday, January 30, 2014

1&2 - I spent the beginning of January wandering around Paris, visiting all the tourist-y places and eating a lot of pastries. I had the best time, I love Paris and can't wait to go back. You can read about what I did in this post.

3 - I've been loving using this Seventeen nail art set lately. I can't say I've got a steady enough hand for really intricate designs, but I can try! I've been finding tutorials from One Nail To Rule Them All and xAmeliax really useful!

4,5&6 - I went on a few weekends away in January, meaning I spent a lot of time both eating in restaurants, and eating Domino's, oops! I visited my sister in Liverpool and found this cute Polaroid on her wall of my 21st birthday. I also took advantage of her cute bike and went on a little ride (around the room... it was raining!).

7 - I posted my first outfit post the other day. I'm definitely not a natural poser, I felt so awkward just standing there!

8 - This has been my view pretty much every day throughout January. I've just started writing my dissertation for uni so a lot of my time is spent researching, writing up research, looking back through research, everything else to do with research!

9 - This kind of links with the last photo, to distract myself I spent a good half an hour yesterday organising and trying on my lipsticks. It's amazing what seems important when you're trying to put something off!

If you want to keep up with what I'm doing throughout the month you can follow me on Instagram and Twitter :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments