L'Oreal Wild Ombre - Review

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Although it was quite a while ago, and the ombre in my hair is long gone, I thought this a review of L'Oreal Wild Ombre might still be useful to some people. I know I'm warming more and more to the idea of lighter ends now sunnier weather is hopefully on it's way, and this kit is definitely what I'll be turning to when the time comes to brighten up my hair!

When I first decided I wanted ombre hair, I instinctively turned to my hairdresser opting for the safety of a salon rather than attempting to DIY. However, I left the salon disappointed, having been given highlights that looked like they'd outgrown (and not in a good way!).


I spotted the L'Oreal Wild Ombre kits in boots and grabbed one, hoping to do a better job than the hairdresser. I chose the kit in no2 which is for dark blonde-medium brown hair as my hair was already lightened by the highlights I'd had.

The kit came with all the normal box dye components (mixer,gloves,colour) as well as a comb to apply the dye. The comb definitely helped when distributing the bleach, leaving my confident it was evenly applied and wasn't going to turn out patchy.


The whole process was very easy and quick - the dye was applied in less than 20 minutes and I was left with a gorgeous light blonde at the ends of my hair, and a really nice gradient from dark to light.

I was really impressed with this kit, it worked a lot better than I'd expected and I'll can see myself using it again in the future to freshen up my hair colour.

You Might Also Like

0 comments