Outfit - Black & White Aztec

Monday, January 27, 2014




Blazer - Missguided, Top - H&M(similar), Jeans- Topshop
Ring- Pandora, Necklace - Primark, Boots - New Look(similar)

I thought I'd attempt my first outfit post today and these were the only pictures that were use-able. I'm such an awkward poser.

Anyway, I really just wanted to show this jacket from Missguided, I love the print and just think it's really easy to throw on and make an outfit a bit more interesting. I just wore this for a day at uni, so it's nothing exciting, but I was comfortable without being too dressed down.


These boots from New Look were a bargain, I spotted them in the sale and paid £16.99 for them! I can't find them online but it might be worth having a look in store and seeing if you can pick any up.

I'll keep trying at the outfit posts(and maybe next time get a photo of the whole outfit)!

Follow me on Twitter & Instagram :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments