Maybelline Fit Me

Thursday, January 16, 2014


I know this is pretty old news now, but I recently re-discovered Maybelline's Fit Me Foundation in my makeup drawers. I'd ran out of the YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat foundation (Which I love!) and thought I'd try and use up some of my countless half-full foundations before buying another. I've really been enjoying using this, and thought I'd write a post incase anyone else's memory need re-jogging about how nice this drugstore foundation can look!

Application
The first thing I noticed when applying this was how natural it looks. Its quite a light coverage, but also build-able. I really feel like this foundation is just slightly improving the look of my skin, rather than completely covering it. It looks quite fresh, although not dewy, it isn't a matte finish either, I'd say its a perfect medium.

Longevity
I'd say the longevity of this foundation is acceptable. It lasts for as long as I need it to, on a typical day going to uni I find it's still on my face by the time I get home. I'll be honest, I wouldn't have high hopes if I was doing something a little more strenuous, but then again I haven't tried it, maybe I'd be surprised!

Packaging
For a drugstore foundation I think the packaging of Maybelline's Fit Me is really sleek and classy looking. It's in a glass bottle which really helps with the up-market feel. The only thing I would say could be improved is the stickers showing the colour and name of the foundation. After a while they start lifting at the edges and ruin the nice look of the packaging. Maybe this would be better if they were printed on the actual bottle rather than stickers?

Price
At £7.99 the price of this is really reasonable. The quality for money is pretty impressive, and they don't appear to have skimped out on the packaging really.

Overall
For the price, I honestly couldn't fault anything about this foundation. I've found it to be a lovely everyday foundation that I enjoy applying and wearing. I'd definitely recommend this! You can buy Maybelline Fit Me foundation here.






You Might Also Like

0 comments