NSpa Revitalising Vitamin Toning Mist - Liz Earle Dupe?

Sunday, January 19, 2014

I've been contemplating buying Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic spritzer lately. I love Liz Earle skincare products and the idea of just quickly spritzing a toner on sounded appealing(and easy!). So when I spotted NSpa Revitalising Vitamin Toning Mist which has a similar spritzer bottle, I was excited to try it out!


I spotted this toner a few weeks ago whilst food shopping in Asda. At only £3 it was a bargain, and I wouldn't be losing out on much if it was awful. The product claims to be a "soothing and refreshing facial toner" with Witch Hazel and Essential Oil of Neroli which is said to have soothing qualities.

I'm really enjoying using this toner, it smells lovely and fresh and the spritz is light and cooling. My skin feels refreshed after using this, and I love the fact you can just spray it on and you're done - perfect for lazy nights! I've been using this morning and night after cleansing my face and before moisturising. I can't say I've noticed any major improvements in my skin, apart from the refreshed feeling the toner gives.


The packaging is really effective, a nice, handy sized bottle, sturdy plastic and simple design. It actually looks a lot more expensive than £3 in my opinion. Next time I'm food shopping, I'm definitely going to sneak off to the skincare isle to see what else NSpa has to offer!

You can buy the NSpa Revitalising Vitamin Toning Mist in ASDA for £3.

You Might Also Like

0 comments