January Wishlist

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

1+2 - New Look, 3 - Debenhams,


1+2 - I spotted these coats whilst shopping last night. They look really nice quality in person and the perfect coat for that awkward in-between season stage that's coming up! 

3 - I've wanted these rollers for ages, I've had great experiences with Enrapture as a brand (I especially love their totum styler) and these are half price at Debenhams at the moment, so I've got an excuse to try them out! 

4 - This bracelet is so dainty and cute. Following on from my wrist candy post I've been craving more bracelets to go with my watch, I love this one. 

5 - I first spotted these shoes on Milk Bubble Tea's wishlist and have been thinking about them since! Again, I just think they're perfect for in-between seasons. They'd look cute with tights for the colder weather we're getting at the moment, and would be a great summer shoe as well. 

6 - The photo on River Island's website doesn't do this tiny satchel justice. I found it last night and fell in love straight away! 

7 - I love the perfume bottle, so it was inevitable I'd love the Marc Jacobs Daisy earrings too. So cute! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments