SensatioNail Gel Polish Starter Kit - Review

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

For Christmas, I was lucky enough to receive the SensatioNail Gel Polish Starter Kit. Before getting this, I'd had a few salon gel manicures which I'd loved, so when I opened this I was excited to see if the quality matched up. In the kit you get everything you need for your gel manicure, including 2 colours to experiment with.



I had it open within 10 minutes of receiving it, eager to see how it worked. I was surprised at how quick the whole process was, it took under 20 minutes to complete the manicure start to finish on myself, and even quicker when I did it on someone else. It really is easy, and the kit contains simple instructions to follow. After completing the steps I was hesitant to touch my nails, it seems so strange doing your nails at home and having them be dry straight away. However, I was assured after knocking them a few times (typical) that they were definitely dry, there wasn't a smudge or chip to be seen!



The manicure lasted around a week before one chipped and I soaked them off. The whole process was easy, from applying the polish to removing it, and I'd definitely recommend this kit. It doesn't quite match the quality of a salon gel manicure, but I was pretty happy with how they looked and lasted considering I'd done it myself!

The SensatioNail Starter Kit is widely available in the UK, mine was from Boots and can be found here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments