Outfit- Primark Floral Shorts

Monday, February 24, 2014

New Look Grey Jumper and Primark Floral Shorts
Jumper- New Look, Necklace- New Look, Shorts- Primark, Watch- Michael Kors, Rings- Pandora and Thomas Sabo(Old)

I bought these shorts about a year ago but never really got around to wearing them. I spotted them in my wardrobe a few days ago and decided to try and get some use out of them. They're quite a thick, textured material, with a high waisted fit and fake pockets on the sides. They are so short though! I definitely wouldn't be brave enough to wear them without tights. I paired them with this fluffy knit grey jumper from New Look which has been so useful throughout the winter! I've honestly worn it with pretty much everything and the shape and quality are both lovely! 
Michael Kors Rose Gold watch and pandora birthstone ring
Primark Floral Shorts
If you have a spare few moments I would be grateful forever if you could fill this survey out: http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/101893DTGDG 
It would help me so much with my dissertation work! Thank you in advance if you fill it out, you don't know how helpful you're being! :) 

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram! :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments