Revlon Photoready Blush - Coral Reef

Saturday, February 22, 2014

 Revlon Photoready Blush in Coral Reef
Revlon Photoready Blush in Coral Reef went straight into my basket when I spotted it in Boots. I love peachy, coral-y blushes so this one looked perfect! In the packaging it looks like quite a bright colour, but when swatched it becomes lovely and sheer, giving a healthy glow to the skin. Coral Reef is a cream blush, which blends really nicely and is a perfect daytime blush. The lasting power of this is pretty average, it's nothing to rave about but I've experienced a lot worse. It can't be too bad as I've been reaching for this everyday lately, and I think that will continue long into Spring as the colour is so fresh and versatile!Revlon Photoready Blush in Coral Reef
Can you recommend any cream blushes with good staying power?

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments