Things I'm Loving: February 2014

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Paperchase Panda Highlighters
Cath Kidston Posies Journal
Cute Stationary. I'm currently half way through writing my dissertation, and I'm pretty sure cute notebooks and highlighters are the only thing making it slightly more exciting! I'm such a stationary lover, and I find it so much easier to get organised if I have a nice place to write lists and plans. This notebook is from Cath Kidston, it's a5 so a perfect size to throw in my bag and carry with me. The inside is just as cute as the out, there's a different design on every page. The highlighters are from Paperchase, and London notebook from Tesco!

Revlon Photoready Blush in Coral Reef
Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Coral Reef. I'm loving this lately, it's such a fresh, natural looking colour and the consistency is lovely. I won't say too much about it as I'm going to post a review on Friday.

Cat iPhone Case
Primark Cat iPhone Case. I think this is so cute. I'm a bit of a cat lover so anything like this is definitely going to win me over. I'm sure it was only £3 as well, bargain!

Soap and Glory Hand Food and Hand Sanitizer
Strawberry Hand Sanitizer Gel and Soap and Glory Hand Food. I hate the smell of regular hand sanitizer, it reminds me of hospitals, but until I picked this one up in Primark I'd never found a scented hand sanitizer that actually smelt nice. This one smells like sweets and scented gel pens (anyone remember those?) which in my opinion is a lot better than hospitals! However, like all hand sanitizers this is very drying, so I always like to keep a hand cream in my bag. After not using Hand Food for the past year, I've found myself loving it again!

Daisy chain necklace
Daisy Chain Necklace. I love chain necklaces, but sometimes I feel like they're a bit too heavy and harsh looking. This one is the perfect compromise, the daisies make the necklace a bit more girly and suited to my taste. I've really been enjoying wearing this lately!

What have you been loving lately?

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments