Outfit- Burgundy Skater Skirt

Tuesday, February 18, 2014


boohoo tartan scarf
how to wear burgundy skater skirt
Top- New Look, Skirt- New Look, Jacket- F&F, Scarf- Boohoo, Rings- Pandora & Thomas Sabo(old), Necklace- New Look(old), Boots- New Look(Similar)
(Apparently I own a lot from New Look?!) 

I wasn't sure on this top when I first bought it, it reminds me of the uniform Clark's workers used to wear when I was little! It's growing on me though, I suppose it's quite versatile and I've worn it quite a few times since I've had it so that must be a good sign. I found this skirt in the back of my wardrobe after completely forgetting I owned it for months, I've been loving it ever since. It's really easy to just throw on without looking too casual.

I wore this last Sunday for a very lazy day doing not much at all, that's what Sundays are for! 
new look white chain necklace
What clothes have you been loving lately?
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments