Outfit - Blue Floral Dress

Sunday, February 02, 2014

 Primark Blue Floral Dress
Gold Spike New Look Necklace

Dress - Primark, Cardigan - H&M, Belt - Primark, Watch - Michael Kors, Necklace - H&M(Similar), Boots - New Look(Similar), Ring - Thomas Sabo

I found this dress in Primark and thought the print was really cute and unusual! It was actually in the sale section for £3, bargain! It feels nice quality as well, which is definitely a plus for Primark. It's one of those dresses that are really easy to wear, a cardigan and boots and it's daytime appropriate, or remove the cardigan and swap the boots for heels and you can wear it for a night out. 

I wore it today with a simple grey cardigan from H&M which I love because it's so light and versatile! I also wore gold accessories, a brown belt and black boots. 

Rose Gold Michael Kors Watch
I've had a lovely weekend full of shopping, Italian food and drinks with friends. Today I recovered with a much needed lazy Sunday. How was your weekend?

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments