Home/Bedroom Accessories Wishlist

Friday, May 23, 2014

Bedroom Accessories Ideas
I'm not sure why, but every year around Spring time I get a huge urge to freshen up my bedroom. It's that time of the year again and lately I've been lusting after a LOT of home accessories. 

1) Looking at this wishlist, I think it's clear that I'm loving glass accessories at the moment. I spotted the Kilner jar glasses on eBay. I just think they are so cute, and would be perfect for sipping a cocktail from on a warm day! 

2) I've loved this bedding from Asda since seeing it on Becky's blog. I think the print is so cute and quirky, and the muted colours match my bedroom perfectly. I'm really impressed with Asda's bedding offering lately, and I'd definitely recommend having a look if you're searching for a cute duvet set! 

3 & 4) I think this jar from Matalan would be perfect for storing cotton wool - turning something that is generally quite boring into a pretty accessory on your dressing table! I love the glass bottle from Sainsbury's too, somewhere I'd never thought to look for home decor in the past, but whilst shopping recently I've noticed some really nice accessories! 

5) I know that if I bought these it would definitely result in me buying endless amounts of Party Rings, I just wouldn't have the will power to resist! The cushions are so cute though, and easily add a colourful, fun aspect to a room! You can buy them from Not On The High Street

6) I LOVE this scent, I think it may actually be my favourite Yankee Candle. I'm awful at describing scents but the website describes it as 'bright citrus, sweet florals and spicy vanilla". It's available here

7) I actually think this mug from H&M is kind of creepy. But it's a mug, with a cat on. How could I not want it?!

What home accessories have you been loving lately?

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram! :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments