How Bloggers Wear: Gingham

Monday, May 12, 2014


Fashion bloggers wearing gingham

Gingham is everywhere just lately, and it's a trend I love! I think it's so fresh and spring like, and can be worn for almost any occasion. I'm especially loving the emergence of more pastel coloured ginghams, and can't wait to get my hands on some. I've collected a few images of bloggers wearing the gingham trend perfectly and created a collage of gingham pieces I love, similarly to previous 'How Bloggers Wear' posts here and here.
how to wear gingham
Top Row L-R: New Look - £17.99, Topshop - £36.00 , Topshop - £20.00
Bottom Row L-R: Topshop - £20.00,  Topshop - £48.00, Missguided -  £14.99

I especially love the New Look dress, I think this would be the perfect dress for a summer day, as would the pale blue gingham skirt from Missguided!

What's your favourite piece?

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram! :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments