Outfit - Paisley Kimono

Friday, June 06, 2014

Matalan Paisley Kimono
How to wear a Kimono
Paisley Kimono
Mint Green Hamsa Hand Necklace

At first I was slightly unsure about this kimono, I'm sure I would have instantly loved the dark colours in the colder months but now it's (apparantly) Summer I'm yearning for lighter colours in my clothes! So today I tried to brighten it up a bit with mint green nails and accessories, denim shorts and a crop top. I'm actually really pleased with how it looks as a casual day-to-day outfit, and I've fallen in love with the paisley print! 

You might have noticed I've been trying to get a little bit more adventurous with the locations of my outfit posts. What do you think? How important do you think the setting is of outfit photos, if at all? 

Hope you're having a lovely week! 

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram! :)  

You Might Also Like

0 comments