Summer Shoe Wishlist

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

summer shoe fashion collage

1 - I'm (evidently) loving white shoes lately. I'm not usually a fan of huge chunky wedges but this pair from New Look are amazing. I think they'd make any outfit and the platform heel means they won't cripple you which is always a bonus! 

2 - New Look have some great shoes in recently. I love the powder blue colour and contrasting black heel of this pair. 

3 - This pair of Topshop heels would be perfect for both day and night time. The heel makes them slightly more dressy whilst the cleated sole adds a more casual aspect. 

4 - I've got to say, I haven't bought in to the 'ugly shoe' trend at all. However, these New Look sandals may just have convinced me. They're the right amount of pretty, girly and ugly to win me over! 

5 - I love the baby pink snakeskin effect on the front of this pair. I think these shoes are so useful for day-to-day wear and look great as well! 

6 - These flats from Matalan are the perfect mix between a casual and classy shoe. The lack of heel makes them perfect for a day walking around the shoes, but the point and pattern make them smart enough for night time wear!

Which pair is your favourite?

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram! :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments