Aztec Print Trousers

Monday, July 14, 2014

TK Maxx Aztec Trousers
 Trousers - TK Maxx, Crop Top - New Look, Leather Jacket - F&F, Shoes - Primark, Bag - Dorothy Perkins 
New Look Bardot Crop Top
How to wear Aztec print trousers

Long time no blog! After I handed my dissertation in the excitement of having nothing to do got a bit overwhelming, so that's exactly what I've been doing for a while. Now I've had my results, started working a bit more and began applying for graduate jobs I'm ready to get back into real life, and back to blogging!

This outfit was from a few weeks back when it was slightly cooler, hence the leather jacket. I have lived in these trousers ever since spotting them in TK Maxx on my way to the home section. I've never really explored the clothing in TK Maxx before now, but these trousers are so comfortable they're quickly becoming my go-to outfit for lazy days!

Have you found any bargains in TK Maxx recently?

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments