Summer Holiday Essentials!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

what to pack for a summer holiday
1- ASOS, 2- Topshop, 3- eBay, 4- River Island, 5- Triangl, 6- Models Own, 7- Barry M, 8- Wildfox

I've spent the past few days searching for the perfect holiday for the end of next month, and with every resort I look at the excitement builds! So, I've put that eagerness to good use and put together this collage of 'essentials' (I use the term lightly!) I'm going to be needing to take away with me! 

1) I've been looking for some plain white sandals for a while, and these are exactly what I've wanted. I love the simplicity of this pair, making them suitable for day or night, dressy or casual. I also love that there's no silly in-between-the-toe bit, anyone else hate the feeling of those?! 

2) I think this Topshop swimsuit is so cute. I probably haven't worn a swimsuit for a good ten years! But the shape and colour of this one is too adorable to pass up on.

3) I think this would be so ideal for throwing on over a bikini before heading to the beach. I am absolutely loving white lately, it's so crisp and fresh! 

4) I love these sunglasses. The shape is lovely and will make a welcome change from the aviators I've had glued to my head for the past 2 summers! I really struggle with sunglasses being too big thanks to my pea head, so hopefully when I try these on next shopping trip they'll fit nicely! 

5) I know, jumping on the bandwagon with every blogger in the world who has a Triangl bikini! I just think the colours are so bright and lovely, and the fit looks absolutely perfect!

6+7) A good, bright nail polish is a must-have for a beach holiday! Barry M Sugar Apple hasn't left my nails for the past few weeks, and Models Own Beach Bag is the perfect holiday shade. 

8) Another holiday essential, I need a huge beach bag to stuff full of suncream, sunglasses, towels and a lot of books! I love this one, it's the perfect size to fit everything in. 

Where are you off to on holiday this year? What are your essentials? :) 

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram! :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments